Ámbar – Spring Line at Target with Latinas in Mind
This is not a sponsored post.
Aren't you ready for Spring? Estoy lista. I think I'm ready to update my wardrobe, too. Target is launching a new line and that just might help me find a few new pieces or even un nuevo 'look'.
Mira Latinas – Ámbar is a new apparel & accessories collection designed with the Latina guest in mind. Vamos a ver …
Spring Trend #1 – Casual-Chic Meets Color
1. “A seasonal sweater that combines color and metallic is a comfortable and chic piece that can be paired with multiple wardrobe pieces for spring.”
2. “Nothing says spring like flowy fabrics! The Ámbar Women’s Maxi Skirt creates a standout look by mixing color and prints.”
3. “Top off any daytime outfit with a floppy hat – it’s a great accessory that also helps protect us from the sun.”
4. “Color block like a pro and carry your essentials in a stylish cross body bag.”
5. “A flat sandal in cognac combines comfort and style.”
Spring Trend #2 – Feminine Bold Prints
1. “The Ámbar printed high-low dress is a flowy & flirty piece that can seamlessly go from day to night.”
2. “Spring calls for pastels! Add a subtle feminine touch with pastel pink aviator glasses.”
3. “A beige hobo handbag is classic and versatile. Carry it on your shoulder or clip-on the removable shoulder strap to wear as a cross body bag. “
4. “Add glitz and glamour with a sparkly and chunky bracelet.”
5. “Finish your look with a nude wedge – a go-to spring staple.”
Spring Trend #3 – Florals
1. “Ámbar’s tailored crop top in sour cream is an easy-to-style spring essential. Add a pop of color or bold print to stand out from the rest.”
2. “Keep jewelry to a minimum. A silver tone extra large boyfriend watch can add a touch of flair and pairs nicely with a neutral palette.“
3. “The time is prime for florals! The Ámbar rose print twill pant fits amazing and exudes springtime. “
4. “Carry your daytime essentials in a tan crocodile clutch to add texture – it’s chic and easily transitions to night.”
5. “Pointed toe nude flats are very in this season. Wear them throughout your work day or to a weekend lunch.”
¿Son 'looks' para las Latinas? For this Latina – claro! I'm officially over winter and ready for Spring weather and looks. Not sure which is my favorite, though. Just kidding! That Ámbar printed high-low dress has my name all over it. ¿Tu? ¿Tienes un 'look' favorito?