Melanie Is Your Next Influencer, Social Media Consultant or Speaker
Hire Melanie Mendez-Gonzales, founder of Qué Means What, as an influencer, social media consultant or speaker. Email email@example.com for packages and more information including media kits.
INFLUENCER & BLOGGER
Partner with Melanie to create a message for her audience about your organization. She can create valuable and original content to share on her blog and social media platforms.
- Brand Ambassadorships featured on QueMeansWhat.com and social media
- Sponsored Content Campaigns featured on QueMeansWhat.com and social media
- Instagram Live or Facebook Live, Interviews (live or prerecorded), Stories, Blog Posts, Social Media Photos and Video
INFLUENCER MARKETING CONSULTANT
Influencer marketing works. Melanie can help you with your next influencer marketing campaign. One benefit of being in the digital media space as an influencer herself is that Melanie is familiar with who else is the right fit for your brand.
- Host an influencer/blogger event for your brand
- Create a strategy for influencer/blogger outreach
- Serve as liaison between your brand and the right-fit influencers/bloggers
- Create and execute social media strategy for your brand and influencers/bloggers
SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTANT
Let Melanie use her 10 years of social media experience to support your organization’s social media presence. Social media is an ever-changing communication. Melanie makes it a priority to keep up with marketing trends.
- Strategic Social Media Planning for Your Brand and Message Online
- Execute Social Media Campaigns (Including Reports and Analytics)
- Social Media LIVE Reporting from Your Event
Melanie can teach you or your team how to use social media or begin blogging. Whether you need to start from scratch or just a refresher, Melanie can customize a workshop for you. Teaching is something she loves to do.
- ‘How To’ Social Media Classes for Business, Organizations or One-on-One
- How to Begin Blogging Classes for Business, Organizations or One-on-One
Need to book a speaker for your next event? Melanie can deliver a presentation to any size crowd or she can be an addition to a diverse panel at your next conference.
- Hispanic/Latino Identity in America Today
- How to Use Social Media to Share Your Message
- Blogging About Culture
- Blogging as a Solopreneur
- Blogging with Vulnerability
- Raising STEM Educated Children
Previous Speaking Engagements Include:
- 2020 LULAC Virtual Summit: Social Media Best Practices
- 2020 Platinum Top 50 Thinkers & Doers: Instagram Stories
- 2020 American Marketing Association – San Antonio: Influencer Your Marketing with Social Media
- 2019 San Antonio College: How to Create Instagram Stories
- 2019 H-E-B Diversity and Inclusion Summit: Code Switching
- 2019 Kappa Delta Chi National Leadership Conference: Goal Setting Is The Secret To Shaping Your Future
- 2018 SA Entrepreneurship Week: Life of a Content Creator
- 2018 American Marketing Association – San Antonio: Demystifying Influencer Marketing
- 2018 SXSW Interactive: F*ck Up Nights SXSW Edition
- 2018 Girls Global Summit: Build and Protect Your Online Presence
- 2017 Voto Latino Power Summit How to Make Social Media Work for Your
- 2017 Hispanicize Finding Your Voice to Make a Difference
- 2017 SXSW Pathway to Increase Diversity in the Outdoors
- 2017 UTSA Institute of Texan Culture 30th Annual Asian Festival Interview with Dr. C. Mauli Agrawal
- 2017 PRSA San Antonio Adding Social Media to Your PR Plan
- 2016 Adelante National Leadership Institute: Leveraging the Power of Social Media and Tech
- Hispanicize 2016: Leveraging Our Multicultural Influence for Commerce, Justice and Social Good – Presented by The Calvert Foundation
- Hispanicize 2016: Tapping into the Booming Influence of Texas Latinos
- 2016 SAAHJ Media Professional Development Workshop
- 2016 SXSW Interactive: Multicultural Blogger and Content Creator Meet Up
- 2015 Texas Conference for Women: Social Media Roundtable: How to Maximize Your Blog’s Reach
- 2015 Blogalicious Conference: Traditional Media Isn’t Dead. Make Them Partners in Building Your Empire.
- 2015 SA-STEMIC Workshop: How to Engage Latino Families in STEM
- 2015 SA-Association of Hispanic Journalists Media Workshop: PR/Pitching to the Media
- 2015 SXSW Interactive: “How Latina Moms Are Raising Next Gen Coders” https://soundcloud.com/officialsxsw/how-latina-moms-are-raising-nextgen-coders-levelated?in=officialsxsw/sets/sxswinteractive2015playlist1
- 2015 Hispanicize: Latina Innovators Embracing STEM http://www.hispanicizeevent.com/?post_type=speakers&p=9298
- 2014 Christian Women’s Small Business Association: Finding Purpose & Profits Through Your Passions http://www.meetup.com/Christian-Women-s-Small-Business-Association/events/213155332/
- 2014 Voto Latino Summit: Making New Friends: Maximizing Your Network https://quemeanswhat.com/voto-latino-power-summit-san-antonio-join-im-speaking/