Domino’s Pizza March Madness ~ Enter to win $20 GiftCard
Every year my husband and his long time friend challenge one another to a March Madness Tournament. Like many basketball fans, they create their brackets and choose their best picks for the Final Four. The loser of the challenge must buy dinner (and beer) for the winner. It’s not complicated but it’s a good ol’ friendly wager. Believe me, they have both been involved in much more serious and costly March Madness Tournaments 🙂 I don’t watch basketball … I watch the playoffs! I get caught up in the excitement during March Madness. I love the underdog stories. The games are so fast paced and *anything* can happen! IT’S WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE! Instead of making wagers on dinner, I’ve decided to give it way …
In honor of mi esposo and his friend’s friendly rivalry, I want to give something to my Que Means What readers. In case you want to celebrate your favorite team’s victory or you are the one who has to buy dinner, we want to help! Thanks to the awesome people at Domino’s, we have a $20 GiftCard to give to TWO of our readers! Enter at the bottom of this post for a chance to win. Winners will be chosen on March 30th. We want to make sure you have them in time for the Final Four.
However, you still have time to take advantage of the special Domino’s is offering until March 24th …
[box border=”full”]Domino’s will offer 50% off on all pizzas ordered online at menu price to those who use the code “50off” at checkout. The special deal is only available through Domino’s digital ordering channels – which include online and mobile ordering through the Spanish App (available at mobile.dominos.com) and the iPhone®, Android™ and Kindle Fire® apps.[/box]
The madness however, does not end there; Domino’s Pizza will continue to deliver a winning deal to fans across the country throughout the tournament. Until April 14, Domino’s will be offering:
The NCAA March Madness Perfect Combo which consists of:
- Two medium one-topping pizzas
- A 16-piece order of Parmesan Bread Bites
- An order of Cinna Stix®
- A 2-liter bottle of Coca-Cola for just $19.99.
If you are having March Madness fiestas at your place, here are a few ideas from Domino’s on how to make that fiesta a success!
- Create the “Madness” at Home. Decorate your home with your favorite team colors and serve your March Madness fare in festive plates, napkins and utensils.
- Think big, as if you’re feeding a basketball team. Depending on the size of your gathering, make sure you have plenty of food:
- For small gathering, we suggest the “The NCAA March Madness Perfect Combo.”
- For a bigger fan base, we suggest the “50off” online ordering deal.
- Make the Shot Clock. Order or have your food ready at least an hour before the madness begins in anticipation of guest arrivals.
- Friendly Bracket. Instead of betting money among your family and friends, make it fun and cost efficient. Have your guests bring a sports themed item they are no longer using such as a table game, a drink holder and key chains just to name a few. Have your guests bet their items on their team of choice. At the end, winners can choose from a variety of items from the prize pool.
- Engage Your Social Media friends: Create a #hashtag and share images of your gathering via social space for those distant friends & families that could not attend your gathering
For three consecutive years, Domino’s Pizza is the official pizza of the NCAA March Madness tournaments. QMW did not receive any compensation for this post. Opinions are my own.