“I don’t feel so good.”
How many of those memes have you seen since AVENGERS INFINITY WAR?! My kids and I get plenty of good laughs from them. That is until our discussions take a turn and we share 1,001 meanings of the ending of this movie. We need to know what happens next, Queridos! But until then let’s watch it again in our casitas!
DYK that Marvel Studios’ AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR surpassed the $2 billion mark at the global box office in just 48 days?! ¡Mira no más!And, it still remains the fourth highest-grossing film of all time.
That’s reason enough to want to curl up on your couch at home and hit the play button to watch this record-breaking movie over and over. AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR is available for digital download RIGHT NOW. It will be available on Blu-Ray on August 14.
Queridos, there is over two hours of bonus material!
You know what happens in my casita? I let mis chiquitos watch all the exiting bonus material first. It’s so much fun to listen to them recount what they watch. It usually ends with, “Mom, you just have to watch it!” And, I get more time with them on the couch.
Here’s what to expect in BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer):
Blu-ray & Digital:
- Strange Alchemy (5:08)– Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time—and discover why some were teamed up together.
- The Mad Titan (6:34) – Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
- Beyond the Battle: Titan (9:36) – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda (10:58) – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes (10:07)
- Happy Knows Best (1:23) – Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
- Hunt for the Mind Stone (1:24) – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back (3:20) – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
- A Father’s Choice (4:00) – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
- Gag Reel (2:05)– Watch your favorite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics.
- Audio Commentary (approx. 149 min.) by Anthony and Joe Russo, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely
- A Directors’ Roundtable (approx. 32 min.) – Eight amazing directors reflect on how their movies contribute to the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s larger storytelling adventure.
[[CLOSED 8/12]] GIVEAWAY
Okay, but this is about YOU! Two lucky winners will receive a code for your own Digital Download of AVENGERS INFINITY WAR. Watch it alone or with your familia.
For a chance to enter, LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW telling me about your favorite scene in AVENGERS INFINITY WAR.
3 Extra Entries:
1. Follow @QueMeansWhat on Instagram. Leave your IG name in the comments below.
2. Like and Comment on this @QueMeansWhat Facebook post. Let me know in the comments below if your name is different on Facebook than on here.
3. Follow @QueMeansWhat on Twitter. Leave your Twitter name in the comments below.